"NOW YOU CAN LOOK AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL"
We Can't Wait to Hear from You!
Call On The Go VIP Spa, LLC in Houston/Galveston, TX area for tried-and-tested cosmetic treatments. Because most elite are so busy and unable to visit a clinic or spa, we conveniently and confidentially come visit you. Call or email us today for information on our products and services and to book your sessions. Our company serves most of the Houston and Galveston areas.
- Skin tightening Radio Frequency
- Basic Micro Needling
- Radio Frequency Micro Needling
- COMBO RF Skin tightening and RF Micro Needling
- COMBO Basic Micro Needling and RF Micro Needling
- COMBO RF Skin tightening and Basic Micro Needling
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Cellulite Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Scar Reduction
- Dark Spot Resolution
- Loose/Saggy Skin Tightening
- Facials- medical grade - Obagi, natural - Arbonne
- Botox, Juvederm, Voluma and other fillers
Ever since this technology came out, many cosmetic surgeons and skin care professionals have already enjoyed the effects of this treatment. Below are some surgeons’ and experts’ testimonials for the 3DEEP Technology.
"I found the Endymed PRO a very attractive option for painless skin tightening on the face and body. Its ease of use and lack of consumables make it a perfect option for long lasting treatment of wrinkles, lax skin and cellulite."
- Klaus Fritz, M.D., Board Certified Dermatologist, President of the European Society of Laser Dermatology, Head Dermatology and Laser Clinic in Landau, Germany
"Our patients are delighted with the results of the 3DEEP treatment and I have very little difficulty in recommending this safe and effective treatment for skin tightening and facial scarring."
- Christopher Inglefield, M.D., Plastic Surgeon, BSc FRCS (Plast), London Bridge Plastic Surgery, London, UK
"The EndyMed PRO 3DEEP technology uses a new sophisticated way to control RF energy in the tissue. Using the attraction and repulsion forces of multiple RF sources working in tandem it forces energy to the depth of the dermis with minimal heat on the surface. My clinical experience with the EndyMed PRO shows consistent skin lightening especially in the lower face and neck areas with 100% satisfied patients."
- Prof. Daniel Cassuto, Plastic Surgeon, Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Catania and a Private Practice in Milan, Italy
"EndyMed's 3DEEP RF fractional skin resurfacing applicator is one of the new, exciting technologies used for performing this increasingly popular procedure."
- Neil Sadick, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist, Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College, NYC, New York, USA
"3DEEP Technology enabled us to achieve focused energy in the depth of the tissue with reduced heat and less subsequent damage to the surface of the skin. This results in painless procedures with the need for cooling or topical anesthetics. Now we are able to use, with EndyMed PRO, RF energy more efficiently and effectively."
- Flor Mayoral, M.D., Board Certified Dermatologist, Coral Gables, Florida
"The EndyMed PRO system offers an effective safe and almost painless solution for wrinkle reduction and skin tightening for the whole body. The EndyMed PRO system can also be combined with a variety of laser and pulse light systems that cause the treatment effect to increase for the better. The EndyMed PRO system has high patient acceptance and satisfaction in our clinic. It may become one of the most effective non-invasive therapies for wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, and contouring on the whole body."
- Li-Lin Liu, M.D., Board Certified Dermatologist, Department of Dermatology, Regent Skin Beauty Clinic, Taiwan
- Four days cancellation notice required for INDIVIDUAL sessions so that the specialist may fill the time slot.
- Seven days cancellation notice required for GROUP sessions so that the specialist may fill the time slot.
*IF A CANCELLATION NOTICE IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN THE TIME FRAME STATED ABOVE THE 25% DEPOSIT/DOWN PAYMENT WILL BE FORFEITED.
On The Go VIP Spa, LLC
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Special time accommodations may require additional cost.
Please print, complete, sign and return to [email protected]!